- Download 27
- File Size 930.13 KB
- Create Date January 26, 2021
Precious time is wasted and opportunities for revenue are lost (which results in lower GP)
When you don’t know specific, detailed information on vertical markets, companies, and prospects. Conversations and other selling activities are more focused and productive when you take time to do the necessary legwork before picking up the phone or leaving the office. The prospect will see you as a knowledgeable consultant, someone they want to do business with.
IN THIS MODULE, YOU WILL:
- Understand the importance of defining and researching your target market, companies in that target market and decision makers at those companies
- Overview the characteristics or target markets
- Identify opportunities within your target market
- Review ideas for developing your list
- Overview a checklist to use in preparation of making calls.
- Review ideas for gathering background information
- Understand the importance of a value proposition
- Practice the long version of the BlueWater value proposition
- Create brief versions of your value proposition for your target markets